Fine Outerwear Services
Gorski products are luxurious, elegant, and tailored using high end materials, intricate fabrication and details. Given proper care, your Gorski fur or garment will maintain its appeal for years to come. To enjoy the long lasting quality and beauty of your Gorski garments, we suggest the following:
- Fur garment and accessories should be professionally cleaned by a Fur and Leather Specialist near you.
- Clean and condition your fur garment annually in order to prevent drying,
- Remove or cover any accessories (i.e.: belts, or buckles) before the cleaning,
- Store your fur garment on a wide shaped outerwear hangers,
- Store your garment in a cold storage facility
- If you elect to store your garment at home, please use a cedar or appropriate closet which is cool and humidity controlled,
- Après-Ski jackets: hand clean for optimal results, using a warm cloth and mild detergent. Avoid commercial petroleum based solvents. Hang to air dry, avoiding commercial dryers and hot temperatures over 70 farenheit. Remove detachable fur and leather belts and protect metal accessories for best results. Don's Cleaners is a specialist who provides excellent care to Gorski Après-Ski garments.
- Cashmere coats and accessories: entrust to a fine cleaner. Use a low temperature process and no petroleum based or harsh solvents
If you have any further questions, please contact us!